Thursday 15 September 2011

laughter is of benefit

Laughter is one of the weapons I use to shield myself from the negativities that always show up in my way. On many occasions wounds of the past try to rub in, something may simply not go the way I expected or I may hear something that may invite tension. The first thing I normally do in such circumstances, the first thing I normally do is to burst out laughing. And it is amazing that merely a few seconds of laughter are enough to restore me!
I have found laughter to be a great companion; remedy for stress, tension, depression, anxiety, hopelessness and even body pain. Laughter can mend a broken heart and restore a crushed spirit. It has always been a water to my desert; a stream to my wasteland. By it I have been able to cultivate a sense of well being. Laughter refreshes, restores and renews; it converts one’s wilderness into a fruitful ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment